Thursday, June 28, 2007

Back from the 1st Wine, Women and Song

Yeay, we're home!

Had a great time. I really enjoyed doing the shows with the gals. They have written so many amazing songs and I get to sing along.
The tour for May is still revealing itself. I think it will be 11 shows all together between the 16th and the 28th. Whew, it's been a long time since I did that!

Booked some dates in the east with the St Mary's gig in June. Birch on the 28th and Ramshead the 30th. Don't know who I'l be bringing there just yet. Hope to have an album out by then. I may have some fun news here in a week or two. It will probably surprise you.

I need to get my Christmas songs off the myspace page, eh? Maybe tomorrow. Going to see John Prine tonight...woohoo!

Up to NewYork to tweak the Town and Country project. Hope to master it in a week or two.

Feeling very prolific right now...not pregnant.

Hugs

Suzy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home