Monday, July 13, 2009

Bear in the campground!

Aaaaah! Last night, our campground in La Veta, CO was buzzing. Some folks saw a huge (maybe 400 lb) bear hugging a tree outside one of the RVs No scat! I guess it's fairly common as they warn you about it all around camp.

I had bear dreams all night. I love bears! In one dream I made friends with him but the other one he had me in mind for dindin.

Just need to keep the dogs in after dark out here. They're cute but can be fierce. I wouldn't want to hurt a bear.

Took a scenic ride on the Rio Grande Railroad yesterday then performed a set with Michael Martin Murphy and friends. He squeezed me in and folks acted surprised that I was there.

We'll have new video up later. Some real fun stuff! Stay tuned.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm loving your videos! Makes me wish I were there, say hello to the Rockies for me!
x
G

July 14, 2009 at 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home